Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So Much to Learn!

I haven't blogged in forever it seems!
(Sorry dear blog!)
Things have been piling up around here lately even though it's summer, and the thing that happened to get neglected was my blog. However, my time with the Lord was not, and He has been my continual encouragement and comfort! Oh He is so good to me! And I am so undeserving of His mercy!
I've been doing an inductive Bible study through Genesis, my goal being to go through the whole Bible. I have learned so much and all the tiny details are miraculous in His Word! I thought it was so neat in Genesis 7:16 when it said, "...and the LORD closed it behind them" speaking of God closing the door of the ark once Noah, his family, and the creatures entered. It's hard to imagine things like that!
The promises of God are so abundant throughout His Word, it's so encouraging to know that He is a promise-keeper!
As I've been studying, I've been asking the Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How? questions to better grasp the meaning of the passages. And I've found that each time I come to the question Why? I write down my answer with, To put God's glory on display. Creation is a full display of God's amazing greatness, might, and glory!
 I am so amazed and in awe of Him! The Creator of all! Our HIGH and HOLY GOD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment