Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! Thank you so much for dropping by and taking time to listen to my ramblings, or rather, read my ramblings! I hope you will be encouraged and blessed by some of my posts. I want to use this blog all to God's glory and not for my own. I am not a professional writer, a public speaker, or someone who knows all there is to know about everything. I'm simply a seventeen year old girl who has a passion for Christ and a love for His Word. I'm not looking for praise or to be looked upon as higher than anyone else. I would rather be seen as a young woman who fears the Lord and is a humble servant of the King of Kings. Feel free to leave comments of encouragement or even questions - I would be delighted to hear from you and send you a message back. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment