Monday, May 30, 2011

Encouraging Words!

Every time I open my Bible to a random passage before turning out my light at bedtime, I usually land in the Psalms or Proverbs. Last night, I landed on Psalm 31 and I was just so encouraged! I love to end my day with a beautiful passage from God's Word that warms my soul before heading off to dreamland. (I pray every night that what I read will somehow be apart of my dream since I'm not always in the most pleasant places or situations).
I really loved  verses 23 and 24 of Psalm 31.
"O love the Lord, all you His godly ones!
The Lord preserves the faithful
And fully recompenses the proud doer.
Be strong and let your heart take courage,
All you who hope in the Lord."


No one could ever pen more beautiful words than the words that are in the Bible!! There are so many passages that I have never read, and when I come across them, they are just SO beautiful! Every book, every chapter, every verse, every phrase, every word - they are God inspired! Every time I try to write something beautiful such as a poem or story, I always find myself using phrases or full verses from the Bible - because nothing else is more beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment